FEITIAN OTP c200 NFC Enabled OATH Time-based [TOTP] 2FA Token | I34
FEITIAN Single Button OTP c200 hardware token is an OATH-compliant, time-based, One-Time Password (TOTP) token with an LCD display.
By simply pressing the button, OTP c200 generates and displays a secure one-time password every 30/60 seconds, ensuring proper identification and allowing only authenticated users with authorized access to critical applications and sensitive data.
Provides the most cost-effective two-factor authentication for enterprises to manage secure access to information in the global market.
- Seed programming through NFC (with NFC Android Phone or Feitian NFC reader) to provide the highest security
- The perfect replacement for Mobile Token (such as Google Authenticator)
- OATH-compliant time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) token
- Dedicated battery icon to show the remaining battery level
- Zero footprint: No software on end-user’s PC
- Simple, secure and highly cost-effective 2FA solution
Compatible with multiple services:
- Feitian OTP Authentication Server
- Microsoft Azure MFA (both cloud and on-premise version)
- Entrust Identity Guard
- Symantec VIP
- Sophos Firewall (v9.2 and later)
- SafeNet Authentication Service
- LinOTP (KeyIdentify)
- MicroFocus (netIQ)
- AccessMatrix Universal Authentication (i-Sprint)
- Echidna (SaltGroup)
- SxS Authentication Solution (Asseco)
- Cryptomathic Authenticator
- OpenOTP Authentication Server (RCDevs)
- AuthControl Sentry & Cloud (SwivelSecure)
Improvements over H41 casing
Supports NFC Seed Programming
Larger LCD display
Integrated battery life indicator
Extended battery life
IP67 Ingress Protection
For custom branding and logo printing, please contact us
By default, FEITIAN will deliver OTP Seed/secret files to the contact email address on the order, shortly after we ship the order. If a different email is required or a different encoding format, please add a specific note to the order.
Seed Encoding Format
The default format we will provide is for HOTP tokens/cards - Hexadecimal; and for TOTP tokens/cards - Base32
We support multiple encoding formats, but most commonly:
Default, works with Duo, Okta, etc.
Required for Azure AD
RFC 6030 xml with AES 128 key
We will send two emails, one containing the encrypted seed files, another the password to decrypt.