FEITIAN iePass FIDO2 FIDO U2F USB-C + iOS Lightning Security Key with PIV (K44)
- FIPS-140-2 L2 Certified + Physical Security L3 Certified #4422
- Supported Operating Systems:Chrome OS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Maximum number of credentials:No Limit
- Communication Protocol: HID
- Dimensions: 43mm x 13mm x 5.5mm
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
What is PIV?
A Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credential is a US Federal governmentwide credential used to access Federally controlled facilities and information systems at the appropriate security level.
PIV credentials have certificates and key pairs, pin numbers, biometrics like fingerprints and pictures, and other unique identifiers. When put together into a PIV credential, it provides the capability to implement multi-factor authentication for networks, applications, and buildings.
This is the process of creating and using a government-wide secure and reliable form of identification for federal employees and contractors, in support of HSPD-12, Policy for a Common Identification Standard for Federal Employees and Contractors.