FEITIAN OTP c200 OATH Time-based [TOTP] 2FA Token | I34
The OTP c200 is a small key-chain authentication token. This token generates a new 6 digit passcode every 30/60 seconds to ensure a safe user experience. The OTP c200 complies with the IETF draft of time-based authentication methods.
- Strong two-factor authentication
- Each OTP password is only valid for 30/60 seconds
- Zero client software installation
- Compliant with the OATH-TOTP algorithm
- Extremely accurate internal clock
- Larger display than the H41 casing
- Passcode display timer
- Battery-life indicator bars
- Stronger battery for extended battery life and enhanced battery protection to prevent the cell from over-discharging.
- FIPS-140-2 Level 1 certified: https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/cryptographic-module-validation-program/certificate/4003
Compatible with multiple services:
- FEITIAN OTP Authentication Server
- Microsoft Azure MFA (both cloud and on-premise version)
- Entrust Identity Guard
- Symantec VIP
- Sophos Firewall (v9.2 and later)
- SafeNet Authentication Service
- LinOTP (KeyIdentify)
- MicroFocus (netIQ)
- AccessMatrix Universal Authentication (i-Sprint)
- Echidna (SaltGroup)
- SxS Authentication Solution (Asseco)
- Cryptomathic Authenticator
- OpenOTP Authentication Server (RCDevs)
- AuthControl Sentry & Cloud (SwivelSecure)
Improvements over H41 casing
Larger LCD display
Integrated battery life indicator
Extended battery life
IP67 Ingress Protection
For custom branding and logo printing, please Contact Us
By default, FEITIAN will deliver OTP Seed/secret files to the contact email address on the order, shortly after we ship the order. If a different email is required or a different encoding format, please add a specific note to the order.
Seed Encoding Format
The default format we will provide is for HOTP tokens/cards - Hexadecimal; and for TOTP tokens/cards - Base32
We support multiple encoding formats, but most commonly:
Default, works with Duo, Okta, etc.
Required for Azure AD
RFC 6030 xml with AES 128 key
We will send two emails, one containing the encrypted seed files, another the password to decrypt.