FEITIAN OpenSK Dongle V2 | Open-Source FIDO U2F USB Security Key
To help and accelerate FIDO security key adoption, FEITIAN has designed a new PCB by removing unnecessary components and improved the OpenSK dongle casing, allowing users to build firmware from the Google OpenSK source code and using our open-source OpenSK hardware dongle to test and experience FIDO authentication.
What is OpenSK?
OpenSK is an open-source implementation developed by Google for security keys, written in Rust that supports both FIDO U2F and FIDO2 standards. Google's OpenSK open-source firmware, combined with an open-source USB hardware dongle, allows end-users to make their own security key to use for authentication and security.
- Supports Google OpenSK open-source firmware
- Allows users to make their own security key to test and experience FIDO authentication
- Improved method to enter bootloader mode: Press and hold user button for 8 seconds, then release to enter bootloader
- Metal housing
- Single button with built-in LED
- Interface: USB-A
- Dimensions: 2" x 0.75" x 0.25" inches
How to enter bootloader mode
Connect the USB dongle into your computer, then press and hold the user button for 8 seconds, then release the button. The LED will flash red, indicating that its in bootloader mode.
LED Status Lights
- FEITIAN OpenSK GitHub Page
Google OpenSK GitHub Page
- Google Security Blog: Say hello to OpenSK: a fully open-source security key implementation
- How to Program firmware
FEITIAN OpenSK Hardware GitHub Resources
- Hardware schematic and PCB files
Warranty: This product comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.