FEITIAN OTP c100 OATH Event-based [HOTP] 2FA Token | H41
FEITIAN Single Button OTP c100 hardware token is an OATH-compliant, event-based, One-Time Password (HOTP) token with an LCD display.
By simply pressing the button, OTP c100 generates and displays a secure one-time password that's valid until the next action taken on the button, ensuring proper identification and allowing only authenticated users with authorized access to critical applications and sensitive data.
Provides the most cost-effective two-factor authentication for enterprises to manage secure access to information in the global market.
- Simple, secure, and highly cost-effective 2FA solution
- Accurate internal real-time clock
- Zero footprint authentication and client software installation
- Compliant with the OATH-HOTP algorithm
- Seamless integration with 3rd-party systems
- Support for a wide range of authentication and access gateway solutions to protect important information
- Extended battery life and built-in battery life indicator
- Supports NFC Seed Programming
- Fully supported by the FEITIAN OTP Authentication System (FOAS)
Physical testing certified with CE: EN61000-6-2 and EN55022
2 Year Warranty
Compatible with multiple services:
- FEITIAN OTP Authentication Server (FOAS)
- DUO Security
- ESET Secure Authentication
- Entrust Identity Guard
- MicroFocus (netIQ)
- Echidna (SaltGroup)
- SxS Authentication Solution (Asseco)
- AuthControl Security & Cloud (SwivelSecure)
For custom branding and logo printing, please contact us
By default, FEITIAN will deliver OTP Seed/secret files to the contact email address on the order, shortly after we ship the order. If a different email is required or a different encoding format, please add a specific note to the order.
Seed Encoding Format
The default format we will provide is for HOTP tokens/cards - Hexadecimal; and for TOTP tokens/cards - Base32
We support multiple encoding formats, but most commonly:
Default, works with Duo, Okta, etc.
Required for Azure AD
RFC 6030 xml with AES 128 key
We will send two emails, one containing the encrypted seed files, another the password to decrypt.