ePass FIDO-NFC Plus USB-A Security Key (K9) with PIV Credentials Support
FEITIAN ePass FIDO®-NFC Plus USB-A K9-PIV is a FIDO U2F and FIDO2 certified security key with a USB-A and NFC interface for multi-factor authentication (MFA) with added PIV credential support.
The ePass FIDO®-NFC Security Key includes customization options: Supports PIV credential authentication for logical and physical access for Government employees and contractors or privileged users to access servers, networks, and applications.
- Function enabled to supports PIV credential authentication for government, military, or privileged users to access to servers, networks, and applications.
- Dual interface: USB-A and NFC communication.
- FIDO U2F and FIDO2 Certified: The public key infrastructure (PKI) behind FIDO provides strong cryptographic protection against various threats.
- One device supports multiple services: Interoperates out-of-the-box with hundreds of services that support FIDO U2F and FIDO2.
- Supports Passwordless authentication on Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Services.
- Compliant with G-Suite and the Google Advanced Protection.
- Site Specific Keys: Secrets are not shared among service providers.
- Prevents phishing or man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Supported OS: Android, Chrome OS, Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Plug and Play: Identified as a USB HID device
- Fits nicely on a key-chain or in a wallet
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 0.75" x 0.20" inches
- Warranty: 1-year
- Model: K9-PIV
What is PIV?
A Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credential is a US Federal governmentwide credential used to access Federally controlled facilities and information systems at the appropriate security level.
PIV credentials have certificates and key pairs, pin numbers, biometrics like fingerprints and pictures, and other unique identifiers. When put together into a PIV credential, it provides the capability to implement multi-factor authentication for networks, applications, and buildings.
This is the process of creating and using a government-wide secure and reliable form of identification for federal employees and contractors, in support of HSPD-12, Policy for a Common Identification Standard for Federal Employees and Contractors.