JuBiter Blade Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet (BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 Tokens)
JuBiter Blade is a slim, ultra-secure hardware wallet, designed to provide strong security for users to manage their crypto assets.
From the initial hardware structure, circuit design, code and user interface functions, Jubiter Blade considers security as the top priority in every stage of development.
- Multi-currency Support: JuBiter Blade supports Bitcoin and Ethereum: BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 Tokens and is constantly adding support for new crypto-currencies. Send, Receive and Store Cryptocurrencies. Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and ERC-20 tokens. Currencies are updatable.
- Store your crypto wallet seed in a completely isolated CC EAL 6+ secure element with secure JAVA OS.
- Single chip hardware design. Absolutely no extra MCU/Co-processor used.
- Bluetooth enabled, easily making transactions on your Android/iOS devices.
- FIDO U2F: Works as a FIDO U2F security key. Can be used over USB on PC with your Google, Facebook, GitHub, Dropbox etc. accounts.
Simplicity: Plug and play, easy on-device configuration.
- PIN Protection: Recovery backup card for immediate recovery of your assets in case your wallet is damaged or lost.
- Redefined Convenience: Features a dual interface communication platform, utilizing both NFC and BLE connectivity.
- Strong Security: Your private keys are secured inside a strongly isolated, secure element. JuBiter Blade reduces potential vulnerabilities by downgrading the complexity of the security model which eliminates the risk of man in the middle attacks.
- JuBiter Wallet 2.0 Mobile App: Available in the Apple iOS app store or Google Play store. Enjoy safe crypto transactions 24/7
Secure Hardware Structure
What makes the JuBiter Blade Extremely Secure?
JuBiter Blade uses single chip design structure. It has only a single CC EAL 6+ secure element running with secure Java OS.
All operational buttons and display are directly connected to the secure element.
JuBiter Blade reduces potential vulnerabilities by downgrading the complexity of the security model which eliminates the risk of man in the middle attacks.