FEITIAN BioPass FIDO2 FIDO U2F Biometric Fingerprint USB-C Security Key | K49
FEITIAN BioPass FIDO2 Security Key K49 is built on FIDO2 specification which is issued and promoted by FIDO Alliance to drive and enable passwordless multi-factor authentication.
For enterprises who use passwords today and have a shared PC environment, security keys for Windows Hello provide a more seamless way for employees to authenticate without entering a username or password.
Unlike passwords, using BioPass FIDO2 Security Key brings lower IT management costs, provides improved productivity, and enhanced security and privacy for both employees and employers. With a simple touch, the built-in sensor quickly verifies your fingerprint and automatically unlocks your device, allowing easy access to information stored on your device.
The embedded security chip of BioPass Security Key includes an advanced security architecture which was designed and developed to encrypt, store and protect your fingerprint data. Once enrolled, fingerprint data is used only to verify that it matches the enrolled fingerprint data.
Biometric technology makes BioPass FIDO2 Security Key one of the most secure tokens. The fingerprint module prevents any misuses of the token from people other than authorized user, and losing the key will cause no security risk at all.
Advanced security architecture
The embedded security chip of BioPass FIDO2 Security Key is designed and developed to encrypt, store and protect your fingerprint data. Once enrolled, it is not possible for someone to reverse engineer your actual fingerprint image from this stored data.
AES, HMAC, ECDH, Brings top security to you all.
Touch & Go passwordless device unlock
Seamlessly support Windows Hello (Within an Azure AD). Will support multiple PC platforms.
All metal high-end design
Fashion style, the perfect mix of design and performance.
- Interoperates out-of-the-box with all services that support the FIDO2 protocol
- Interface: USB-C
- Supported Operating Systems: Chrome OS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Maximum number of credentials: 128
- Security Algorithms: ECDSA, SHA256, AES, HMAC, ECDH
- Communication Protocol: CTAPHID
- K26 Datasheet and Specifications
- FIPS-140-2 Level 2 certified: https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/cryptographic-module-validation-program/certificate/3979
- Dimensions: 2.00" x 0.75" x 0.25" inches
- Warranty: 1 year warranty from the date of purchase