Avanade PIV ePass FIDO2 USB-C + NFC Security Key | K40
The ePass FIDO2 USB-C - NFC K40 provides a secure, phishing-resistant authentication scheme to web applications. Unlike the traditional second-factor authentication devices, FIDO Security Keys provides a much more convenient solution to add another security layer on traditional password authentication scheme.
A single key can protect unlimited accounts across multiple websites. The public key infrastructure behind FIDO provides strong cryptographic protection against attacks. Each application will be assigned an individual key pair to preserve user’s privacy.
The embedded high-performance NXP security element also helps to provide random and strong key pairs generated for FIDO authentication and protect user's private information against multiple security threats.
- Dual interface: Both USB-C and NFC communication
- One key supports multiple services: Interoperates out-of-the-box with hundreds of services that support FIDO U2F and FIDO2
- Supports Passwordless authentication on Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Services
- Compliant with Google Advanced Protection Program
- Site Specific Keys: Secrets are not shared among service providers. No phishing or man-in-the-middle
- Supported OS: Android, Chrome OS, Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Plug and Play: Identified as a USB HID device
Fits nicely on a keychain or in a wallet
- Model: K40
Dimensions: 2.00" x 0.75" x 0.25"