FEITIAN ePass FIDO2 FIDO U2F NFC USB-A Security Key | K9
FEITIAN ePass FIDO2-NFC USB-A security key is a FIDO U2F and FIDO2 certified security key for multi-factor authentication (MFA). It provides a secure, phishing-resistant authentication for your online accounts, services, and applications.
Unlike the traditional second-factor authentication devices, FIDO Security Keys provides a much more convenient solution to add another layer of security over traditional passwords.
A single key can protect unlimited accounts across multiple websites. The public key infrastructure behind FIDO provides strong cryptographic protection against attacks. Each application will be assigned an individual key pair to protect user’s privacy.
The K9 also features OATH compliant, event-based OTP (HOTP) to support the MFA requirements of legacy systems.
The embedded high-performance NXP security element also helps to provide random and strong key pairs generated for FIDO authentication and protect user's personal data against various security threats.
- Dual interface: Both USB-A and NFC communication
- One device supports multiple services: Interoperates out-of-the-box with hundreds of services that support FIDO U2F and FIDO2
- Supports Passwordless authentication on Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Services
- Compliant with GSuite and the Google Advanced Protection
- Site Specific Keys: Secrets are not shared among service providers. No phishing or man-in-the-middle
- Supported OS: Android, Chrome OS, Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Plug and Play: Identified as a USB HID device
- Fits nicely on a key-chain or in a wallet
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 0.75" x 0.20" inches
- Model: K9