AllinPass FIDO2 Biometric Fingerprint Multi-Interface Security Key | K33
The FEITIAN AllinPass FIDO2 K33 is a security key built on FIDO2.0 Specification which promoted by FIDO alliance to replace traditional password using biometric or add a second factor to reduce the complexity of traditional password scheme.
The K33 security key provides users with a strong, user-friendly, Passwordless logon experience. The Bluetooth® Certified BLE module embedded in the AllinPass FIDO2 Security Key ensures seamless communication with most mainstream mobile devices and PCs. The NFC communication is fully compliant with the ISO 14443 standard and will work with all compliant smart card readers.
The FEITIAN AllinPass is a FIDO2 certified authenticator which effectively protects users against phishing attacks, MITM attacks, and server credential breaches. The CC EAL 6+ Secure Element embedded in the AllinPass FIDO2 Security Key will also provide strong chip level protection and runs mature algorithms ensuring data security.
The embedded high-performance FPC fingerprint sensor will ensure fluent user experience with low FRR and FAR. Once enrolled, fingerprint information will only be processed inside the key and protected by security chip embedded, which significantly reduces the risk of fingerprint leaking.
- The simplest, most effective way to protect your accounts and data against cyberattacks.
- Delivers an intuitive user experience with the simplest security key set up, deployment, and use
- Interoperates out-of-the-box with all services that support the FIDO2 protocol
- Three Interfaces: USB-C, NFC, and BLE 4.0
- Supported Operating Systems: Chrome OS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android
- Security Algorithms: ECDSA, SHA256, AES, HMAC, ECDH
- Communication Protocol: CTAPHID